Final Random Inspection
What is Final Random Inspection (FRI)?
It carries out when it is 100% completed and at least 80% packed in export cartons. It performed after the completion of the production process and the merchandise is ready & packed for shipment. It helps to verify the product and packaging workmanship, quantity, and standards in line with prescribed specifications & norms. Ensuring the outlook of the products & packaging are safe and sound before ship out. Let you to make timely decision before taking step to release the shipment.
Benefit of FRI –
- Realize and acknowledge the overall quality of the shipment.
- Figure out significant quality issues before ship out.
- Gain your customer loyalty and confident to quality products.
- Protection of company branding from large quality issues.
- Reduce number of returns after ship out.
- Verify the packaging, shipping information which are matched to requirements.