During Production Check
What is During Production Inspection (DUPRO)?
It is also called receiving inspection. By inspecting and checking the components, materials, semi-finished parts that are supplied or beyond they are put on track for further manufacturing process. It usually performs when the production is at least 25 % finished product. Production batch and products are examined to find any possible defects before mass production to minimize further loss.
Benefit of DUPRO –
- To make sure the production status is on track.
- Sort out non-conformity before turning into critical quality issue.
- Corrections and improvement of defects before mass production.
- Preventive actions can be made to prevent loss of time wastage and money.
- Ensure that products are made as per the specifications.